Roadmap update #1: Payments and invoicing
Last week Andrew (or "Scoff") the boss of the techbots outlined the development roadmap for the next four to five months. The first big thing mentioned was to complete payments and invoicing by polishing what's there and crushing the existing list of related features.
Payments and invoicing is already very popular with our users. That’s no surprise really because making it easy for your customers to pay – means everyone wins!
With this in mind, we want to deal to a collection of existing feature requests that you and other users have asked for. These requests (shown a bit further down) all relate to payments and invoicing activities and as you can see, this list is rather large.
Take a quick look below to see the requests that matter to you. If you leave a vote and a comment, we can get your requirements and you’ll be automatically informed as they move through the development process:
- Allow multiple appointments to be included on a single invoice (completed!)
- Apply discounting to invoices (completed!)
- Add credit to customers
- Stripe payment gateway integration (completed!)
- Payment Express gateway integration (completed!)
- Negative line items on invoices (completed!)
- Editing of invoices (completed!)
- Choose which services can be paid for online (completed!)
- Raise invoice for cancelled bookings
- Add payment history to printed invoices (completed!)
- Calculate change for cash tender
- Partial online payment for invoices raised internally (completed!)
- Add reference number to payments (completed!)
The techbots are working on these right now so expect good things really soon. Also keep track of other enhancements and bugs they’re knocking off (almost daily!) by reading our change log.
Get involved and let us know what you think!
Editing of invoices is crucial for us--especially with some changes we've made to our structure. We'd rather edit than have to send/create entirely new invoices!
Hi Katie, the good news is that editing invoices is very, very close. No more delete and recreate for you!
We have hung on as long as we could waiting and hoping that the ability to bill a parent company would be coming as we were informed. We love the scheduler and are sad to have to leave that behind but we have to have the invoicing capabilities as well to make this work for us.
Hi Rikki, we have sent you a direct message with a bit more detail about what's possible and what's coming up through our help desk. Hope that was useful!
Need to be able to edit vat amount (put any random figure) after the invoice is created.
Awesome work with this app guys, it will save us a lot of time. But an option for larger business logos on invoices would be perfect when you get time. Main reason I don't use quickbooks for invoicing.