Update: Timely and Vend
Here’s a quick update about the integration we’re doing with Vend.
Vend is a web-based retail point-of-sale system used by thousands of businesses around the world. It’s a natural fit for Timely and a seamless integration has been on our to-do list since day one.
In a nutshell, here is how the integration with Vend works:
- Appointments are managed in Timely, point-of-sale payments and products are managed in Vend
- Your appointment services are automatically synced to Vend as products
- When the appointment is ready to be paid, you choose the appointment from the calendar, click “Take payment” and a sale is raised in Vend. We send through the service, amount and customer details
- You can easily add additional products to the sale
- Once the sale has been transacted the appointment is marked as paid
- Banking is reconciled in Vend
We’re putting the finishing touches on the integration now and we estimate that it will be publicly available from mid-to-late September.
Register your interest by adding your vote here.
Raising a sale for an appointment from the Timely calendar:
The sale ready to be transacted in Vend. Additional products can also be added at this stage:
Don’t forget to add your vote here and we’ll keep you updated as the integration progresses.