Update: Timely and Vend
Here’s a quick update about the integration we’re doing with Vend.
Vend is a web-based retail point-of-sale system used by thousands of businesses around the world. It’s a natural fit for Timely and a seamless integration has been on our to-do list since day one.
In a nutshell, here is how the integration with Vend works:
- Appointments are managed in Timely, point-of-sale payments and products are managed in Vend
- Your appointment services are automatically synced to Vend as products
- When the appointment is ready to be paid, you choose the appointment from the calendar, click “Take payment” and a sale is raised in Vend. We send through the service, amount and customer details
- You can easily add additional products to the sale
- Once the sale has been transacted the appointment is marked as paid
- Banking is reconciled in Vend
We’re putting the finishing touches on the integration now and we estimate that it will be publicly available from mid-to-late September.
Register your interest by adding your vote here.
Raising a sale for an appointment from the Timely calendar:
The sale ready to be transacted in Vend. Additional products can also be added at this stage:
Don’t forget to add your vote here and we’ll keep you updated as the integration progresses.
But will it make coffee?
Looking great BTW. Can't wait to see the excited looks on customers faces.
Now we're talking! Sexy stuff guys!!
Here's an update of the integration between Timely and Vend: http://youtu.be/Up8BCq7WO20