It’s Been a Jolly Good Year & There are Still a Few Goodies to Share
2018 has flown by and there is a lot we are proud of at Timely. We’ve released a sleigh load of goodies to help you attract new clients, retain existing ones, and improve your business.
How have we been able to deliver so much this year? Well, we grew our team and moved to an agile approach of releasing new features. This means that we now release a feature in multiple stages, capturing feedback along the way. It’s the best way to ensure that we’re creating a system that our customers will love.
Here are the highlights:
- We partnered with Afterpay, giving your clients more options when it comes to making payments.
- We added the booking button to your Instagram account, opening another avenue for your clients to make bookings.
- We introduced new gift vouchers, just in time for Christmas.
- Client retention is now easier than ever with the introduction of the re-booking button, improved reporting, and adding the ability to store your clients’ photos and documents against the client’s profile.
- We created a beautiful front counter experience on our iOS app.
- Added seamless payment integration services to your EFTPOS machine.
- We released the first version of our Android app.
- We made it easier to manage your business’s cash.
- We introduced stock management and stock ordering into Timely.
- We released our brand new app Consult! A free hair salon consultation app for your iPhone and iPad.
There are a few early Christmas presents too:
- User Switching providing a faster way to switch logins between staff members
- There is no excuse to not have tidy files, all stored within Timely, as we’ve just released the ability to upload and store your clients’ documents using our web app as well as iOS.
- A follow up second release of the custom gift vouchers. YUP, you asked for it, and they’re now available for sale online and from our iOS app.
Here is a sneak-peak on what our elves are already beavering away at, ready for release in 2019:
- Online booking – there’s a lot going on in this space! The option for clients to only be able to book appointments adjacent to existing appointments will help utilise your calendar and maximise revenue. Cha-ching. We’re also fizzing about multiple staff bookings, updating the experience for clients booking online, and adding the ability to track where your online sales come from.
- Apps – desktop, iOS, and Android will all be given a fresh new look & feel with improvements to the usability to save you even more time.
- Exposing our API through Zapier – allowing you to combine your Timely client data with your other apps for even better insights.
- Loyalty – that’s right, we’re building a loyalty programme to ensure your clients keep coming back, over and over again.
We’ve just touched on a few of the great releases of 2018, you can head here to find out what else we got up to.