An early Christmas present…
We're chuffed to say that our revamped customers area is now live - and just in time for Christmas!
This update includes a ton of improvements and we’ve also added a bunch of completely new features – including the ability to merge customers.
The full list of changes include:
- Improved searching of customers
- Ability to scroll through long lists of customers
- Split customers details into three tabs – summary, details and appointments. Summary view includes most recent appointment and next upcoming appointment
- Past and future appointments are separated out
- Cancelled appointments now showing
- Ability to add an appointment with the appointment details pre-populated when you click a time on the calendar
- Merge function to combine two customer records (e.g. duplicate customers)
- Improved user interface with changes in different areas automatically kept in sync
- Delete confirmation added
- Clicking the edit customer link on the calendar link takes you directly to the customers summary page
Massive shout-out to our own Willy B. who has been labouring over this project for the last few weeks.
Please refer to the Tour for an more information Timely’s many customer related features.
Awesome work guys! Looks great.
Just a friendly point-out that the 'Import Customers' tab now opens underneath the main Customer section.
Keep up the good work, and Merry Christmas :)
Thanks Andy - good spotting. We'll get that fixed up. Merry Christmas to you and the team too!
The MERGE feature is BRILLIANT ! ! ! You have saved me a lot of time on a weekly basis. I have been going in, working my way through the lists and manually merging customers for the past few months. Sometimes when customers book their own appointments online they mis-spell their name or a new customer file is created for them so I have had to change their appointments individually to the correct customer file etc. So YAY! Thanks for that! :-)
Great to hear! Warm fuzzies for us :)