September 2020 Changelog
Here's all the goodness that's been added to Timely this month!
Major Feature Release
- Optimised Client Login Beta
- We have optimised the Client Login flow in order to make our client experience best-in-class and even more seamless. With the optimised Client Login flow, we will bring the login process into the middle of the online booking flow, so it feels like a natural SMS authentication step when making a booking. This feature is currently in Beta. Email us at [email protected] if you are interested to join our program.
- New staff access options for stock
- We've added some great new options to staff access, allowing you to control your staff and administrator's access to the stock area of Timely separate from the rest of the Setup area. This includes granular options to control access to products, suppliers and stock ordering. Find out more here.
- Timely Consult
- You are now able to create, and edit your own Consult templates within Timely. This means you can now do this on any device! Find out more here.
New Features & Enhancements
- Contact details surfaced on the Suppliers page
- As part of the new 'View only' option for Suppliers, we have surfaced the contact details for Suppliers on the main page, rather than when you edit a Supplier.
- Improvements to resource clash messages/behaviour
- When rescheduling an appointment on the staff view of the calendar, if rescheduling resulted in a resource clash we would simply inform you of this and double book the resource. Now we will default to the next available resource for that service, and you'll be informed of that on the popup.
- Optimised Client Login Bug
- We fixed a small bug that affects businesses who are part of the Optimised Client Login Beta. Previously, clients will see a flash after they enter the SMS code. This has been fixed now, and the flash is gone.
- Timely Consult bugs
- We fixed a bug where the template title would be covered in the form builder on Safari and Apple devices.
- We fixed a bug on Android devices, where scrolling the 'Add elements' button won't cause a second button to appear.
- We now display options on the list component card, so that you can see what options you've written for that question.
- Bug with resources not properly attaching to bookings
- We fixed a bug where resources were not being properly allocated to bookings
- Colour wheel bug
- We fixed a bug where on the mobile version of Timely, the colour wheel in services was covering some text.
- Error when paying an invoice on iOS
- We fixed a bug with paying for unpaid invoices on iOS - users were seeing an error message if the invoice had an archived staff member on it.
- Broken Invoices on iOS after disconnecting from PayPal
- Previously, if clients pay for a deposit via Paypal, and the business connects to another gateway afterwards, the iOS app returns an error when attempting to complete the invoice. We’ve fixed this now, so businesses can edit/complete invoices with PayPal deposits on the iOS app.