Performance improvements, bug fixes and some important infrastructure
This week's update includes a whole host of bug fixes, some performance improvements and important foundations for our new automated messaging feature!
New Features & Enhancements
- We've made some performance improvements to the calendar and the sidebar.
- The Quickbooks Online line item for bookings and classes previously used the services name on the invoice that synced through. This will now use the description from the line item on the Timely invoice.
- We're getting closer to releasing our next big feature! Today we've deployed a whole bunch of important infrastructure for our exciting new follow-up message/rebooking reminder feature. Our Techbots are working hard to get this feature ready for you!
- We tidied up some weirdness with the appointment modal, where customer results were not being filtered correctly when searching on an iPad.
- A bug with selecting the first time in the busy time drop-down list has been fixed.
- We fixed a bug where the Customer List report was taking cancelled classes into account, but not classes that are active but have had a customer removed from them.
- If an appointment is scheduled within the reminder send window and the reminder isn't sent, when the appointment is rescheduled outside of the window, we weren't resetting the send flags for this appointment. This meant the reminder wouldn't send for the new time, even though it should. We've tidied this up, so that a reminder will send in this scenario.
- We fixed an issue where no booking log note was added to recurring bookings when they were cancelled.
- An issue where staff didn't have access to adjust the SMS marketing checkbox on customer record, despite having access to Customer messages, has now been fixed.
- We've tidied up an issue where pending online bookings were not being cleared when the online booking had neither a class nor booking association.