October 2019 Changelog
Can you believe it's October!? Here's all the goodies we've released this month.
- We fixed a bug with staff access to specific locations, whereby staff were getting the 'All locations' dropdown when running reports, instead of only the locations they had access to
- We also tidied up the Customer gift voucher details report, removing an extra 'Status' dropdown
- Businesses in the UK have a new way to recognise VAT on Gift Vouchers. In line with HMRC guidelines, VAT is now recognised at the point of sale, rather than at the point of redemption. You can read more about the new Gift Voucher settings here.
- We fixed a bug where a couple of our Customer reports (Deleted customers report, Duplicate customers report) were not showing all records when running the report from the Reports Summary page
- We fixed a bug with the Stock movement report where columns were filtering inconsistently
- We fixed a bug with the Cashup reports where the location/register name was missing