New service colours, new currency option and more
This week's update includes new colours for your services, some display changes and a few bug fixes.
New service colours and selector
We’ve added a new colour picker and some awesome new colours to make your calendar look great! Check it out under Setup > Services by editing a service.
New Features & Enhancements
- We've made a few tweaks to the help messages and tips for our rebooking reminders/follow-up features to better explain what things do.
- The display of long addresses on customer records has been tidied up.
- We've added the Sri Lankan Rupee as a currency in Timely.
- When redeeming a package against a single appointment in a series, it was not being removed from the recurring series correctly. This has now been fixed.
- We've fixed up the formatting of follow-up and rebooking reminder emails to ensure returns and line breaks work correctly.
- A bug that allowed online bookings to be booked in a day later than the calendar allowed has been fixed.