New currency, changes to customer duplicate checks and more!
This week's update includes a new currency (it's so awesome to see more countries coming on board!), some changes to the duplicate customer checks when adding a customer, and some bug fixes.
New Features & Enhancements
- We've added the Papua New Guinean Kina as a currency to Timely.
- When adding a customer using the 'Add customer' popup on the Customers page, we will no longer run the duplicate customer check. This is to prevent existing customer details being overwritten accidentally.
- We've added in some validation to ensure that break end times are set to take place after start times.
- We've fixed an issue where editing a booking that had been removed from a recurring series, was applying those edits to appointments in the series it used to be a part of.
- On the Sales > View invoices page, we've added the ability to search by hitting the 'Enter' key in the 'Search by invoice' box. Previously you could only search by clicking the search button.
- We've fixed an issue where confirmation emails were failing to show the earliest time in a multi-service booking as the appointment start time.
- A bug where calendars were getting stuck in an infinite loop when the calendar loop was set to '0' has now been fixed.