New billing address option for online payments, registration tweaks and more
This week's update includes a new billing address option that is captured during credit card payments, some tweaks to the registration process on iOS and some bug fixes.
New Features & Enhancements
- We added a new option to collect billing addresses on the online payment credit card details form.
- A few tweaks were made to the iPad/iPhone registration process.
- We made the final round of fixes and enhancements to our new rebooking reminder and follow-up messages feature. Watch this space!
- PayPal IPN requests for the type 'Refund' are now handled correctly to ensure they don't return an error to PayPal.
- We tidied up an issue with the appointment modal where the first customer in the list of search results was not being scrolled to automatically.
- Some weird behaviour when scrolling the 'Messages' page has been fixed.
- We fixed a display issue with receipts where divider lines weren't appearing on certain browsers.
- A bug that was causing incorrect staff availability based on the breaks of other staff members has been fixed.