Multiple provider numbers, keyboard shortcut fixes and more
This week's update includes the ability add multiple provider numbers to staff profiles, some fixes around keyboard shortcuts and some bug squishing.
Store multiple provider numbers
Back in March we added the ability to store Provider numbers in Timely, and have them display on invoices. We received feedback that it would be useful to store multiple provider numbers, and so we’ve made it possible! You can now add multiple provider numbers to a staff profile, and select the appropriate entry on an invoice.
New Features & Enhancements
- We had some reports of the calendar keyboard shortcuts activating when pressed in conjunction with [Command] or [Control]. These will now be ignored - keyboard shortcuts will work when the shortcut key is pressed on it's own.
- We've tidied up an issue where the confirmation text for 2-way SMS reminders was being added twice for some businesses.
- An issue where 'Draft' status invoices were syncing to accounting integrations has been fixed.
- We've fixed a bug where it wasn't possible to redeem some packages with a long word in the service name.
- An issue where the 'Reply STOP to opt out' text was not showing int he preview of messages has been fixed.
- The unsaved changes warning was displaying erroneously in some situations. This has now been fixed.
- Some images missing from the 'Welcome to the Timely calendar' popup have been added back in.
- A bug where the character limit for ad-hoc SMS messages was erroneously showing as greater than 160 characters has been fixed.
- We've fixed an issue where discounts were not being correctly accounted for in online payment requests.