Today’s update is hot on the heels of our follow-up messages and rebooking reminders, but there’s plenty of goodness here!
New Features & Enhancements
- We’ve extended the date that online bookings can be made into the future from 12 months to 18 months. This ensures online bookings are aligned with the calendar.
- We’ve added a new ‘Quantity purchased’ section to the Gift voucher activity report.
- We’ve also added a ‘Status’ filter to the Customer gift voucher detail report.
- Validations on the appointment window have been tidied up, particularly around multiple required questions.
- We’ve added a new Terms/Privacy checkbox to the Timely registration process.
- We’ve fixed up an issue where customers were not receiving reminders for an appointment when the customer was changed and a reminder had already been sent. The new customer will now receive reminders.
- An issue in online payments where a difference in class price was being shown if the price had been updated since adding it to the calendar has been fixed.
- When ‘Pay later’ was used in the online booking process and items were subsequently added to the invoice, the ‘Amount due’ was not updating correctly when online payment was requested. This has now been fixed.
- We’ve fixed up a bug with the Quickbooks integration where gift vouchers were not syncing to the default account correctly.
- Using web browser shortcuts including CTRL + T was triggering the Timely keyboard shortcuts. We’ve fixed this up so that including the CTRL key in the shortcut will disable the keyboard shortcut in Timely.
- We fixed a display issue where start and end dates were shown on the View invoices page, even when the specific date range was not selected.
- A blank map was being shown for mobile locations on the mini-website. This has now been fixed.
- We fixed up an issue where the selected service on the appointment window would sometimes switch to another service.
- The buttons to sort a list of customer credits was not showing on the customer record. These have been added back in.
- We’ve tidied up some issues with font display that was occurring from time to time.
- A bug to do with customer follow-ups where you were unable to edit or delete a follow-up/rebooking reminder rule if the service that triggers the rule had been deleted, has been fixed.