Filter customer statements by date!
This week's update includes a much-requested filtering option for customer statements, gift voucher changes and fixing a few bugs.
New features and enhancements
Filter customer statements by date
We’ve added a date range filter to Customer statements, to make it possible to print a selection of customer sales instead of all of them.
- We’ve changed the ordering of gift vouchers displayed on the mini-website. Vouchers will now order by price from lowest to highest.
- The ability to click through to follow-up/rebooking message history from the version number on the Sent messages page has been added.
- We made a few changes to the mobile version of Timely in preparation for iOS conversion.
- Businesses using Internet Explorer 11 will now see a display warning when using Customer messages. We recommend you upgrade to Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
- We’ve fixed an issue with recurring appointments, where updating the address on a single booking in the series was not prompting to update the whole series.
- A bug where future appointments were not showing in the sidebar for a customer with an appointment in progress has been fixed.