Display tweaks and a whole lot of bug squishing
This week's update is a biggie! It includes a bunch of visual/display tweaks and fixes, as well as some serious bug stomping.
New Features & Enhancements
- We've added some text to the MYOB integration page to clarify that we currently only integrate with MYOB AccountRight Live.
- The Billing > View invoices has had some love to ensure it displays better on smaller browser sizes.
- Some text has been added to the SMS marketing page to clarify that placeholder tags are not supported for these messages.
- We've improved the flow of the online booking process for businesses that have only one service.
- A tooltip was added to the VIP star on customer records.
- We've made some changes to improve performance around never-ending recurring appointments.
- The 'New' customer status has been added to the Daysheet report.
- We've made some tweaks to our follow-ups feature that is coming soon!
- We've tidied up a bug where the PayPal modal was displaying as squashed when purchasing gift vouchers.
- A display issue where the top customer search results were hidden in landscape mode on an iPad has been fixed.
- We've fixed an issue where dropdown menus were allowed to overlap in the main navigation.
- Using 'tab' to navigate between fields on the invoice popup was not working, so this has been fixed.
- We added the correct currency symbol for the Israeli Shekel.
- We've fixed a bug where multiple staff confirmation messages were being sent if a booking had it's status changed within the send delay window.
- The option to redeem a gift voucher has been removed when the invoice is selling a gift voucher. This has caused errors in the past, and is incorrect accounting practice.
- We've tidied up an issue where .ics files attached to email notifications were showing staff details, even when the 'Hide service and staff details on email notifications' option was checked.
- An issue where disconnecting and reconnecting MailChimp was causing an incorrect message saying you have no lists created in MailChimp has been fixed.
- We've fixed a bug where calendar shortcuts were incorrectly occurring in some situations from the Notes tab in an appointment, or when creating or editing a busy time description.
- Padding times were not applying to second and following classes in a recurrence. This has now been fixed.
- A bug where staff breaks were being applied to incorrect days in online bookings (meaning that open slots were showing as unavailable) has now been fixed. This was occurring for staff using the 'Reset the online booking time after a break' option.
- We've fixed an issue where the resource for an appointment was not showing for staff with read-only access to the calendar.
- An issue where staff with access to only their own sales were not able to access walk-in service sales has now been fixed.