Display tweaks, follow-up fixes and bug squishing
This week's deploy is short and sweet, with a few tweaks to our new follow-up messages and rebooking reminders, and a bunch of bug fixes.
New Features & Enhancements
- We've made some tweaks to follow-up and rebooking reminder email previews, to ensure that any URLs entered into the message show as clickable in the preview.
- A few minor display tweaks and tidy ups were made.
- We've improved wording around how much will be charged for your plan on the Billing page.
- We've fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to delete customer credits when using Firefox.
- An issue with recurring appointments, where changing the staff member of the first appointment, and then choosing to update 'This and future', was only updating the selected appointment, has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where booking dates that were available more than 6 months into the future were not being automatically scrolled to when booking online.
- An issue where using the 'Create invoices' page meant that appointments were being completed, but the 'New' status was not being cleared from customers has been fixed.
- We fixed a bug where the '1 year' period for rebooking reminders was looking back further than one year, which meant the messages would not send.
- A bug where follow-up messages and rebooking reminders were sending for declined appointments has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where line breaks in appointment confirmation emails were not being applied to messages correctly.