Display tweaks and fixes, online booking bugs, and more
Today's update includes a bunch of visual fixes and tweaks around the place, some online booking bug squishing and more!
New Features & Enhancements
- We've made a few tweaks to the invoice pop-up to make better use of space.
- The SMS marketing page has had a wording revamp to make it's purpose clear. This page is now called 'Bulk SMS' which is more in line with what the feature is.
- We've improved the quality of images shown throughout the app.
- We've fixed up an issue where the character count for SMS previews was incorrect when using the booking date/time placeholder.
- A display issue with creating or editing service groups in Microsoft Edge has been fixed.
- We've made it clear what date and time is selected in online bookings when scrolling between months.
- A bug where booking amendment notifications were being sent for multi-service bookings, if you changed the time for subsequent services (but did not change the first service) has been fixed.
- We've fixed an issue that was occurring when creating a new customer. Sometimes they would not be immediately available in other parts of Timely (e.g. adding to a booking etc), but now they will!