Customer message tweaks, iOS 11 login magic and bug fixes
This week's update is short and sweet, but packs a punch with some customer message tweaks, iOS 11 login magic (password autofill) and squishing a couple of pesky bugs.
New Features & Enhancements
- Follow-up and rebooking reminder message names have been included in the new version history on the Setup > Customer messages page.
- We’ve added a link between the web and iOS apps, which means that if you login to either using one iOS device, you’ll be logged in to the other as well (e.g. if you login on Safari on your mobile, we’ll automatically log you in to the native app).
- SMS templates will now be retained if you delete an SMS message (Booking reminder, Booking changes or Did not show).
- We've fixed a visual glitch that was happening on the sign-up page when a business was choosing the 'Barber' category.
- A bug where some HTML encoding was not correctly displaying in email reminders has been fixed.