‘Book again’ button for cancelled appointments, payment screen options and more
In this weeks update we've added a new 'Book again' button to cancelled appointments, added some new options for the payment screen, and some other cool stuff! Check it out below.
New Features & Enhancements
- This update includes the last of our new follow-up messages/rebooking reminders infrastructure. It'll be ready to go soon!
- We've added a new 'Book again' button to the cancelled appointment popup.
- For all payment gateways apart from PayPal, we have added a new custom text field which shows on the online payment screen. This is to allow businesses to display their address, phone number and refund policy on the payment page, as required by Authorize.net.
- We made some small tweaks and adjustments to the iOS registration process.
- We fixed an issue that occurred when a trailing space was part of a PayPal account name. This was causing issues when this was sent to PayPal via payment redirect for online bookings.
- A bug where sent messages were showing up with the Not Sent label in the 'Sent messages' section of the mobile website has been fixed.