June 2019 Changelog
It's June! Check out exciting updates we've released this month.
New Features & Enhancements
- For customers who take online payments, we've reduced the booking hold duration from 60 minutes down to 10 minutes. This should still give clients plenty of time to complete their booking. If they abandon the process, the time-slot will be available to another client much faster
- We've also made the collection of SMS marketing consent explicit on the online booking form for customers in GDPR countries. More SMS goodness to come soon!
- We've released a revamped version of our Dashboard! You'll see a bunch of exciting changes here, including:
- Better performing graphs
- A new top section with key figures and how they have changed over the previous period
- New look Staff overview
- New 'Average $ per hour' figure, which replaces the old Average per appointment figure. This shows the amount of revenue that staff member is bringing to your business per rostered hour
- NEW date range options, including Day, Week, Month and Year. These show the current date, week, month or year to date
- We've added the ability to filter the Stock levels and Stock movement reports by Supplier