July 2019 Changelog
It's July! We have some super duper exciting updates this month...
New Features & Enhancements
- We've levelled up messages in this update! With our beautiful new messages view you can now easily see a count of any unread messages in the iOS app, quickly see a full message history, and mark them as read or unread.
- We now have product recommendations added to the iOS point of sale so you can upsell based on your customer's previous purchases.
- We've improved our Beta Square integration - get in touch with us if you'd like to try it out!
- We've now added a supplier filter to the product sales report so you can now analyse product sales by supplier
- Targeted SMS campaigns is now available to customers on the Elevate and Innovate plans. It's easy to apply filters on your customer list so you can send SMS campaigns to specific groups of customers. We also have more improvements planned for this feature, which will be rolled out soon!
- You can now choose to restrict who has the ability to amend unit prices at point of sale. You'll find a new setting under 'Sales' in Staff Access called 'can edit prices on the sale', just check or uncheck the box as required to restrict this permission across both the Web and the iOS app
- You can now mark up images during a consultation. Either set a photo or image within your consultation template or add an image during the consultation for your specific client. You can choose from a number of colours and line weights to help track symptoms, products and services.
- You can now use your camera to scan barcodes when selling products in iOS! Perfect for completing transactions on the go, just tap the barcode icon in the sales screen to turn on the scanner.
- We’re speeding up cash sales in iOS with new Quick Cash buttons! For each transaction, we’ll suggest some cash values you might be handed by your client. Just tap the right one to process a cash sale and we’ll tell you the change due.
- We’ve added a new setting to restrict who has the ability to edit the prices of products and services during the sales flow. You’ll find a new tick box in Staff settings that controls this permission across both iOS and web.
- We fixed a bug with the Add staff balloon where it was showing $0 instead of the cost of the staff member
- We fixed a bug where the Customers page was timing out when the customer had bookings at a deleted location