Product Marketing Manager
Auckland, Wellington or Dunedin, New Zealand
Want to help take one of New Zealand’s most exciting tech startups to the next level? Timely is on the hunt for a Product Marketing Manager reporting directly to the Chief Product and Marketing Officer. This is a new strategic role that’s set to grow.
Our customers are our sun and we have developed a product that enables them to stay focused on doing what they love. As our new Product Marketing Manager, you’ll have had previous experience crafting the messaging and positioning frameworks for new products. You have have a real empathy and desire to understand both prospective buyers and current users to ensure we keep building products that our customers can’t live without.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of our next chapter. You’re a natural influencer internally and externally, you’re capable of turning opportunities into executable strategies and you manage projects and stakeholders like a pro.
Timely is a fully remote and well distributed team, with staff spread across New Zealand, Australia, and the UK. We hire people that don’t just make this work, but who make it work awesomely, so your work and home life both benefit. We value impact, not desk time!
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience including product marketing or sales experience in B2B software
- Comprehensive understanding of SaaS metrics and growth levers
- Demonstrated track record of success launching new products and executing creative, integrated marketing programs
- Experience managing cross-functional projects, people and delivering to deadlines
- Very strong written communication skills
- Spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
What you’ll do:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our offering in the market
- Plan the launch of new products and releases, and project manage the cross-functional implementation of your plan
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how we win
- In partnership with the marketing team, develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs and assets that drive demand for Timely
- Create sales enablement tools including battle cards, competitor insights and call scripts that support our sales process and targets
- Manage our Product Education Specialist and ensure all product education content is available, up-to-date and aligns to key messaging
What you’ll get:
- Autonomy to get stuff done, in a fast moving, agile and supportive environment
- Competitive salary
- Work from home allowance
- Health & wellbeing allowance as well as a fully-funded professional development plan, which you can use for extra training, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Flexible working around your home life commitments
So you’ve read this far and you want to join the team. You’ve probably already looked at our website, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and had a read through our blog. You’re excited. So are we, apply here, go on!