Payments Onboarding Specialist
Timely is the world’s smartest appointment booking software servicing over 38,000 users in the hair, beauty, and wellness industries all over the world. Our beautiful, user-friendly platform allows our customers to deliver exceptional client experiences and effortlessly manage their appointments, clients, sales, staff, stock, reporting and more.
Our customers are our sun and we believe that a seamless and memorable customer experience is the outcome of the experience that our people have within Timely. We live and breath our values, including ‘Bring your whole self to work’. We celebrate the things that make us individual at Timely and believe that better decisions are made and better products are created when people can be themselves.
We welcome and include people from all backgrounds and strive to make everyone feel like they belong at Timely.
We’re not your average tech company. We operate in a clustered remote model with 80+ people spread across Dunedin, Wellington, Auckland, Melbourne and Greater London. Our people make the most of #timelylife and are able to balance their personal and professional priorities well. We truly look after our people, so at Timely you can expect a fair remuneration and benefits package, including a wellness allowance and professional development fund.
What you’ll do
The core purpose of the Payments Onboarding Specialist is to help our customers get the most out of our payment integrations, but most importantly our new TimelyPay solution. TimelyPay is a payment gateway that allows our customers to accept credit card transactions.
This role is about maximising the opportunities for TimelyPay right now. This will involve up-selling existing customers on the benefits of TimelyPay, assisting customers with the onboarding requirements (like all financial products there is an identification and verification process involved), helping customers activate their payments, and encouraging them to adopt TimelyPay across their business.
This will be one of the more visible roles at Timely. The whole team of 90 are invested in the success of TimelyPay and this will be a critical role with clear KPI’s that can be attributed to commercial success.
You will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate a flexible and proactive work style, adapt quickly and where the opportunities are at a moments notice
- Self manage your workloads, respond reactively to inbound requests, while ensuring you proactively manage your up-sell target lists
- Seamlessly switch from onboarding mode to payments guru mode, to sales mode – in a flash!
- Experience in a sales/account management role that required you to grow accounts and/or experience in a financial services support role
- Payments experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Beauty and wellness industry and the current challenges they face in light of Covid-19 desirable but not essential
- An eye for opportunity to expand the value of our customers using Timelypay
- Previous experience working from home desirable
- Work from New Zealand or Australia – you’ll need to live in any of these cities: Melbourne, Dunedin, Wellington, Auckland
- The option to work from home with all the best equipment for your home office set up (most of us are permanent at home right now)
- We provide a laptop, a health & wellbeing budget as well as a fully funded professional development plan which you can use for extra training, conferences, workshops, etc
- Work on an innovative solution to help our customers grow their business
People join us because they want to belong to a company that walks the walk and puts their people first. Sound good to you? Don’t wait any longer…click ‘Apply’ and we can connect