Multiple positions open — Wellington, Auckland or Dunedin, New Zealand
We’re looking for experienced C# developers to join our fast-moving tech team.
In this role you’ll be part of an established tech start-up, with a loyal base of customers and fans worldwide. Timely is an integral part of their business, and the code you craft will be widely used by thousands of appreciative users.
You’ll be responsible for developing major new features for the Timely platform, or adding improvements to existing features to make them work better. Timely is a fast-growing business, so you’ll learn about building at scale and keeping everything running 24/7.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about start-ups, SaaS, emerging technologies and small business. You’ll have a work history you can show us and samples of your coding that’ll prove you love what you do.
We are a remote team of 50+ who all work from home and are based in London, Melbourne, Dunedin, Auckland and Wellington. Remote working is not for everybody and we hire people that don’t just make this work, but who make it work totally awesomely, so that both their work and their home benefit. We value outputs, not desk time, and this is reflected in our unique timelylife culture.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced candidate – we’re expecting you to get up to speed quickly
- Candidates with a passion for software development. You’ll love coding – it’s not just a job, you do it for fun!
- Going the extra mile to do things right – no quick and dirty hacks here, just good solid code
Tertiary qualified with a degree in Computer Science (or something similar) and a few years of solid experience
- Experienced with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio, SQL Server, CSS, HTML
What you need to know:
- This is a permanent, full-time position
- Work from home – but ideally you’ll need to live in or around Wellington, Dunedin or Auckland, since that’s where most of our team is based.
- We provide a kick-ass development machine, a health & wellbeing budget as well as a fully funded professional development plan which you can use for extra training, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Start date ASAP
- You must be legally entitled to work in NZ
- Applications close when we find Mr or Ms Right!