Wellington, Auckland, Dunedin
2018 was a big year for our marketing & product marketing teams here at Timely! We delivered some massive projects (hello new brand look & feel, new website, new videos, and new industry partners) and almost doubled the size of the team. 2019 is shaping up to be even bigger, we’re so excited about the work we have in the pipeline and need some extra help! That’s where you come in …
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing and product marketing teams in delivering communications, campaigns and marketing projects. You’ll be joining an existing team of seriously nice people who are striving to bring industry-leading initiatives to our customers.
A typical day might look like..
- Owning our magazine and print relationships – making bookings, briefing in the design team, and ensuring any deliverables happen on time.
- Coordination of the Timely blog – keeping WordPress up to date, making sure the wider team is across what’s happening, and communicating activity and performance to the business regularly.
- Coordinating creative assets and material for communications, webinars and campaigns – checking and proofreading assets in time for deadline.
- Collaborating with marketing and design to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all marketing messages
Does this sound like you?
- You’re the most organised person you know – if your friends or family are planning a holiday you’re the one that collates the spreadsheet with flight times, airbnbs, names of restaurants you’d like to visit …
- You can manage multiple deadlines and priorities, seriously. Timely is fast-paced environment with lots of big projects on the go at any one time. Having proven experience in a similar team or environment would be very helpful.
- ‘Self-motivation’ isn’t just a daily mantra for you – you’re capable of working independently with different teammates across multiple locations.
- You’re super comfortable working with multiple tools – the bulk of our internal comms live in Slack, we communicate with partners via email, use Trello to keep track of internal projects and we live in Google Drive – docs, sheets, Hangouts, the list goes on!
- You’re an over-communicator (wait .. what?) – it’ll come as second nature to you to be constantly providing updates to your team on where you’re at.
- Your written comms are excellent, and you really enjoy writing and editing copy.
- Experience using WordPress and marketing automation software is a bonus!
- A solid grounding in marketing fundamentals – you’ve either got a marketing qualification up your sleeve, or you’ve spent a couple years in an administration role picking up the basics and you’ve got a few projects up your sleeve to prove that you know your stuff.
Other things you need to know:
- This role is full time, permanent
- We’re looking for someone to be based in Auckland, Wellington, or Dunedin
- We’ll set you up with all the shiny new equipment you’ll need
- You’ll have access to a professional development & wellness budgets
- You will work from home but will have access to office space when you need to collab or need a change of scene
- You must be legally entitled to work in NZ
- Start date ASAP
- Applications close when we find the right person!