Marketing Automation Specialist
Wellington, Auckland or Dunedin
Timely is the world’s smartest appointment booking software servicing over 38,000 users in the hair, beauty, and wellness industries all over the world. Our beautiful, user-friendly platform allows our customers to deliver exceptional client experiences and effortlessly manage their appointments, clients, sales, staff, stock, reporting and more.
Our customers are our sun and we believe that a seamless and memorable customer experience is driven by the employee experience that our people have within Timely. We live and breath our values, including ‘Bring your whole self to work’. We celebrate the things that make us individual at Timely and believe that better decisions are made and better products are created when people can be themselves.
We’re not your average tech company. We operate in a clustered remote model with 80+ people spread across Dunedin, Wellington, Auckland, Melbourne and Greater London. We hire people who make the most of #timelylife and are able to balance their personal and professional priorities well. We truly look after our people, so at Timely you can expect a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including a wellness allowance and professional development fund.
The core purpose of the Marketing Automation Specialist is to use marketing automation to help achieve our business growth goals. This includes owning Timely’s Marketing Automation platforms and integration performance. Continuously seeking to improve our lead capture and nurture by providing actionable insights to the Marketing team and wider business that help turn leads into customers, and customers into advocates of Timely.
What you’ll do
- Use data and insights to improve our lead nurture to customers, and grow revenue within our existing customer base.
- Continue to develop our lead scoring programme by using data, insights and innovation to fill the sales pipeline with high quality leads.
- Use data and innovation to understand which communication channels to use in order to get the best engagement to reach leads or customers.
- Support the marketing team to deliver campaigns, lead and customer communications and product releases to market.
- Develop automation reporting and regularly sharing results and insights to the wider business.
We need someone who can hit the ground running in this role. This means at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role is a must, particularly in a SaaS environment.
Additional requirements include:
- Comprehensive understanding of SaaS metrics and growth levers
- Proven strong communicator with a leaning towards over communicating than under communicating with internal audiences
- Outstanding written skills and public speaking capability with a focus on polish and attention to detail
- Experience managing cross-functional projects, working with external commercial partners, managing people directly and indirectly, and delivering to deadlines
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Autopilot, WordPress, App Store, Salesforce, PowerBI, Slack and Google Suite would be beneficial
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, ability to prove what is – or isn’t – working
- Supportive and collaborative people skills and a desire to nurture your team and work well alongside your colleagues and external partners
- You’ll work for a people centric organisation that embraces authenticity and innovation
- Work from home whenever you like – but you’ll live in or around Wellington, Dunedin or Auckland, since that’s where most of our team is based.
- We provide a kick-ass development machine, a health & wellbeing budget as well as a fully funded professional development scheme which you can use for extra training, conferences, workshops, etc
Applications close when we find the right person!
So you’ve read this far and you get it. You’ve probably already looked up our website, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and had a read through our blog. You’re excited. So are we. Apply now!