Junior Data Administrator
The Operations team at Timely look after tools and processes for our customer facing teams. They are a key enabler to help our teams provide a wonderful customer experience for new and existing customers alike. We help optimise every part of the process to ensure they can spend the most time possible doing what they do best. We are looking for a part time Junior Data Administrator to help keep the Timely operations machine running.
You’ll be the person who gets everything neat and tidy so our customer facing teams can focus on the end customer, instead of what data type lives where, or what lead source takes priority to what.
This role is ideally suited to someone studying Operations, Business, or related who has a keen interest in a career in Sales, Operations, or Tech.
What we’re looking for;
- Someone with a process mindset, you like to think problems through and find solutions
- Technically minded, you pick up new things easily and love getting your hands dirty
- Strong attention to detail, working with large sets of data means small mistakes can have wide reaching impact
- Not afraid to speak up and ask questions, this is a junior role and ideal for someone who wants to learn a lot
- Just do it attitude, being a small team we’ve got a lot of work to do
- Excellent communication skills, we work with almost every team in the company so being clear, direct and keeping people in the loop are important
Nice to haves (but not essential);
- You’ve had experience in Operations or Administration (bonus points if you’ve worked in tech or Saas before)
- You’ve used Salesforce, Zapier, Trello, Slack, Chargify or Autopilot before
- Any exposure to SQL
- Intermediate Excel
- This role is part time – 10 hours per week.
- We are looking for someone in Melbourne.
- We are looking for a self-starter who can enjoy working from home; but you will have the ability to flex and enjoy the #timelylife lifestyle of choosing whether to work from home or have access to office space when you feel like collaborating or need a change of scene.
- We’ll set you up with all the shiny new equipment you’ll need.
- Start date ASAP
- Applications close when we find Mr or Ms Right!
So you’ve read this far and you get it. You’ve probably already looked us up on social media, and taken a look at our website and blog. You’re excited. So are we. Apply here, go on!