Junior Customer Success Analyst - 3 month contract
We truly believe that Timely is the best solution in the market for beauty and wellness businesses. We have an amazing product and the best team of people who love supporting our customers in their success. That’s where this role comes in…
You’ll help our customers go from a freshly activated account to getting their data set up in the critical areas of the software that’ll turn them into super users in no time!
As part of the tightly knit team importing data from their old systems, you’ll be an integral part of our customer’s success with Timely. You’ll get to know the salon and spa owners behind the attachment-heavy emails, be friendly, funny, patient, honest… and you’ll put them at ease through the transition of a system that sits at the heart of their business.
Our tech team have built a bunch of great tools we use to import data, but there’s often much spreadsheet wrangling to do first. You don’t sweat at the prospect of tidying up a messy sheet into clean, usable data.
A typical day might see you..
- Working with our customers to extract data from their existing systems.
- Migrating their data using spreadsheets and our in-house tools
- Building new ways of working – including spreadsheet macros and other automation tools
Does this sound like you?
- You’re comfortable manipulating data in spreadsheets (Excel and Google Sheets) and will have no problem setting up a Team Viewer session to retrieve files from a customer’s local machine. You know what the cloud means, and why that makes Timely great.
- You have an excellent attention to detail and won’t leave a single piece of data behind in our migrations.
- You’re a problem solver: you relish the opportunity to untangle queries and issues, and can clearly and patiently step someone through a process. Regularly helping people move from a position of confusion to clarity is something you’d thrive on.
- You’re a communicator: you’re friendly and relaxed, but take pride in everything you write. You fuss over details, and lazy grammar and spelling bugs you. You have a confident phone manner, and the idea of talking to people around the world excites you.
- You understand that every interaction you have with our potential and existing customers has a direct result on the growth of both their and our business. The idea of that would get you jumping out of bed in the morning.
- You’re the most motivated person you know: you’re like the Energizer bunny, getting things done, juggling and prioritising naturally where you need to. You like to think, reflect and plan, but when it’s all said and done…you’re a doer.
- You’re a positive, happy person who listens to others: you’re genuine and transparent in your interactions with people and don’t need to leave your ego at the door because, well, you don’t have one.
Other bits you need to know:
- This role is full-time for a period of 3 months (maximum), beginning at the start of December
- Dunedin based
- Mix it up between working from home and from our Dunedin office
- You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- Applications close when we find Mr or Ms Right!
So you’ve read this far, and you get it. You’ve probably already looked up our website, Facebook and Instagram accounts, and had a read through our blog. You’re excited. So are we. Apply here – go on!