Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin
This is an awesome opportunity to join a forward-thinking, fast-moving, high-growth company where you’ll drive our analytics function. You’ll dive into all of our marketing channels (display, social, organic search, paid search, e-mail), our sales CRM and our data warehouse to provide insights that drive up our customer numbers and drive down the cost of acquisition.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll work across the team to understand and contribute to Timely’s customer acquisition strategy
- Use data driven insights to identify and leverage marketing and sales opportunities that continue to grow our customer base
- Improve the efficiency of our marketing spend to drive down customer acquisition costs
- Use your data analysis skills to dive into Timely’s data warehouse
- Wrangle various data sets, analyse customer information and deliver compelling insights that will fuel market communication programs
- Focus on post marketing initiative analysis so we know what’s working, what’s not, and allow you to make data-driven suggestions on what we should try next
- Delivering funnel reporting, high quality data stories, and marketable statistics required to support our acquisition strategy and communications.
- Provide spend analysis and reporting for the marketing team to make more informed decisions on resource allocation.
- You will need to be comfortable articulating your insights to non-technical people.
What we’re looking for:
- You have a Qualification in Stats or a Data Analytics-related field.
- You’ve got about 3 years experience in a data analytics or digital marketing role, ideally with an online-focused business.
- You can effectively analyse, interpret and compare customer data, market research, trends, and competitive data to identify key learnings.
- You’re familiar with Google Analytics or similar web analytics
- You’ve got some knowledge of SEM & display retargeting advertising.
- You have experience using SQL, R, Excel.
- You’re always hungry to come up to speed quickly on new technologies.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills? That’s you!
More about the role..
- This is a permanent, full time position.
- You’ll work from home – Auckland, Wellington or Dunedin.
- We provide all the shiny new equipment you’ll need, a health & wellbeing budget as well as a fully-funded professional development plan which you can use for extra training, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Start date ASAP
- You must be legally entitled to work in NZ
So you’ve read this far and you want to join the team. You’ve probably already looked at our website, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and had a read through our blog. You’re excited. So are we. Apply here, go on!