Wellington, Dunedin or Auckland, New Zealand
Timely is the world’s smartest appointment booking software servicing over 38,000 users in the hair, beauty, and wellness industries all over the world . Our beautiful, user-friendly platform allows our customers to deliver exceptional client experiences and effortlessly manage their appointments, clients, sales, staff, stock, reporting and more.
Our customers are our sun and we believe that a seamless and memorable customer experience is driven by the employee experience that our people have within Timely. We live and breath our values, including ‘Bring your whole self to work’. We celebrate the things that make us individual at Timely and believe that better decisions are made and better products are created when people can be themselves.
We’re not your average tech company. We operate in a clustered remote model with 80+ people spread across Dunedin, Wellington, Auckland, Melbourne and Greater London. We hire people who make the most of #timelylife and are able to balance their personal and professional priorities well. We truly look after our people, so at Timely you can expect a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including a wellness allowance and professional development fund.
This is an awesome opportunity to join a forward-thinking, fast-moving, high-growth company where you’ll drive our analytics function. You’ll work with our product, delivery, marketing and sales teams to help us build better products, attract more customers, reduce customer churn all the while driving down the cost of acquisition. This role could be based out of Auckland, Wellington or Dunedin.
What you’ll do:
In this role you will be the sole charge analyst responsible for driving our data strategy so that we collect the right data and structure it in the best way possible in order to provide high value insights for decision making. Not only do you love digging into the numbers, but you’re also passionate about helping other people digest them too. You can extract meaningful information, make sense of it, and present and communicate your findings to key business stakeholders, with the aim of making an impact and adding value. In this role, you will:
- Analyse and package insights from the large amount of data we have available to deliver thoughtful and innovative solutions to the business.
- Help our product team to learn effectively by supporting the experimentation process. This involves helping to design experiments, capturing data, analysing results, and communicating findings and recommendations.
- Understand customer behaviour to identify poorer performing segments and identify opportunities for improvement
- Improve data literacy across the business, including helping the team know what questions to ask, how to measure success, and how to make good decisions based on data.
- Get involved in creating and maintaining documentation of analysis and insights generated, so that they can be reused in the future
Does this sound like you?
- You have a Qualification in Stats or a Data Analytics-related field.
- You’ve got 3 or more years’ experience in an insights or data role, ideally with an online-focused business.
- You can effectively analyse, interpret and compare customer data, market research, trends, and competitive data to identify key learnings.
- You’re familiar with Google Analytics or similar web analytics
- You have good experience using SQL, R, Excel.
- You have experience using PowerBI or other similar data visualisation tools
- You’re always hungry to come up to speed quickly on new technologies.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills? That’s you!
- Work from home – but you live in or around Wellington, Dunedin or Auckland, since that’s where most of our team is based.
- We provide the equipment you need for your home office, a health & wellbeing budget as well as a fully funded professional development plan which you can use for extra training, conferences, workshops, etc.
- So you’ve read this far and you get it. You’ve probably already looked up our website, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and had a read through our blog. You’re excited. So are we.
People join us because they want to belong to a company that walks the walk and actually puts their people first. Sound good to you? Don’t wait any longer…click ‘Apply’ and we can chat!