Digital Optimisation Manager
Auckland, Wellington or Dunedin
Timely is the world’s smartest appointment booking software servicing over 38,000 users in the hair, beauty, and wellness industries all over the world. Our beautiful, user-friendly platform allows our customers to deliver exceptional client experiences and effortlessly manage their appointments, clients, sales, staff, stock, reporting and more.
Our customers are our sun and we believe that a seamless and memorable customer experience is driven by the employee experience that our people have within Timely. We live and breath our values, including ‘Bring your whole self to work’. We celebrate the things that make us individual at Timely and believe that better decisions are made and better products are created when people can be themselves.
We’re not your average tech company. We operate in a clustered remote model with 80+ people spread across Dunedin, Wellington, Auckland, Melbourne and Greater London. We hire people who make the most of #timelylife and are able to balance their personal and professional priorities well. We truly look after our people, so at Timely you can expect a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including a wellness allowance and professional development fund.
What you’ll do
The Digital Optimisation Manager will improve the experience for Timely customers from the point they first ‘meet’ Timely and decide to give us a try, right through their customer journey, with a primary focus on solo and small customers that are ‘unassisted’ by sales and customer success.
You key areas of focus will include:
- Driving customer insights: analysing performance to identify opportunities by revenue impact, establishing customer segmentation frameworks, working with Analytics to build relevant reporting in PowerBI and regularly communicating insights to the broader business.
- You’ll be a key player in the development of our strategy, recommending initiatives based on revenue impact with an eye for quick wins and be working along side our Head of Community to set strategic priorities. You’ll initiate resourcing conversations to ensure your function is set up to succeed (and expand as growth goals are achieved)
- Program management and delivery: You’ll design, develop and lead the execution of optimisation programs to support your five areas of focus, you’ll influence the product roadmap to deliver improvements that support your objectives and Collaborate with key stakeholders across customer success, marketing, product and product marketing
Above all, you’ll demonstrate skills in leading projects across multiple disciplines, you’ll be commercially minded with a clear focus on the business outcomes your work delivers and you’re an articulate and proactive communicator who can explain matters in clear terms to many different stakeholders.
- 3-5 years experience in customer nurture and/or digital optimisation roles
- Confident user of GA, HotJar, Google Optimize, Appcues and marketing automation tools
- Familiarity with PowerBI, Autopilot, Salesforce, Chargify is a bonus
- Experience defining and executing on strategic initiatives
- Experience effectively influencing, planning and delivering projects, and demonstrating the value of optimisation initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communications and ability to craft compelling customer-facing copy (preferred)
- Motivated by working to performance/revenue targets, unafraid of being bold
- Interest in learning about our audience
- Empathy towards customers
What you need to know:
- This is a permanent, full time position
- Ideally based in Auckland, Wellington or Dunedin
- You’ll work from home but have access to office space when you need to collaborate or need a change of scene
- We provide all the shiny new equipment you’ll need, a health & wellbeing budget as well as a fully-funded professional development plan which you can use for extra training, conferences, workshops, etc
- Start date ASAP
- You must be legally entitled to work in NZ
- Applications close when we find the right person!
So you’ve read this far and you want to join the team. You’ve probably already looked at our website, Facebook and Instagram accounts, and had a read through our blog. You’re excited. So are we. Apply now.