Customer Support Specialist
Timely is the world’s smartest appointment booking software servicing over 38,000 users in the hair, beauty, and wellness industries all over the world. Our beautiful, user-friendly platform allows our customers to deliver exceptional client experiences and effortlessly manage their appointments, clients, sales, staff, stock, reporting and more.
Our customers are our sun and we believe that a seamless and memorable customer experience is the outcome of the experience that our people have within Timely. We live and breath our values, including ‘Bring your whole self to work’. We celebrate the things that make us individual at Timely and believe that better decisions are made and better products are created when people can be themselves.
We welcome and include people from all backgrounds and strive to make everyone feel like they belong at Timely.
We’re not your average tech company. We operate in a clustered remote model with 80+ people spread across Dunedin, Wellington, Auckland, Melbourne and Greater London. Our people make the most of #timelylife and are able to balance their personal and professional priorities well. We truly look after our people, so at Timely you can expect a fair remuneration and benefits package, including a wellness allowance and professional development fund.
We love our customers and our reputation for providing outstanding customer support is a testament to our passion and hard work. We’re looking for someone who embraces this legacy and simply loves to help people every single day.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Support Specialist you will work as part of a dedicated and focused support team. We’ve got a high work ethic and tons of initiative.
You’ll be the first point of contact for our existing customers when they need a hand. Your responses will be fast, friendly, human and well-thought out.
You will communicate by phone, email, chat and social media and enjoy the challenge of delivering solutions over these channels.You’ll help expand revenue from our wonderful customers and ensure that they get the most value out of Timely.
You’ll also understand what it means to go the extra mile and enjoy empowering people to use technology everyday to run their businesses.
- You’re passionate about helping people everyday with and you’re keen to develop your career in customer support
- You’re a naturally gifted communicator with outstanding writing skills and an excellent phone manner. You’re able to translate tech language into plain English through email, phone, chat and social media.
- You handle stressful situations with clarity, compassion and great judgement.
- You have a bit of support experience at another SaaS company – or if you have experience in the beauty and wellness sectors then even better!
- Your natural working mode is proactive, quick, precise and empathic. You love investigating problems and delivering solutions and value to customers.
- If you have remote working experience then that’s something in your favour.
- You’re someone who thrives without micromanagement, embraces a healthy work/life balance and is comfortable with a mix of both flexible and rostered work hours.
- You have experience with contemporary support software such as HelpScout and productivity apps such as Trello and Slack
- You are available to work Saturday’s as part of a 5 day working pattern
- This role is full time, permanent
- You’ll receive a professional development and wellness allowance to support your growth and development
- We’ll set you up with all the shiny new equipment you’ll need
- Work primarily from home, but you’ll relish the opportunity to spend time with your London based team mates
- Applications close when we find the right person!
So you’ve read this far and you get it. You’ve probably already looked up our website, Facebook and Twitter accounts, and had a read through our blog. You’re excited. So are we. Click ‘Apply’ now!