Customer Success Manager
Dunedin, Wellington, Melbourne
Timely is the world’s smartest appointment booking software servicing over 38,000 users in the hair, beauty, and wellness industries all over the world. Our beautiful, user-friendly platform allows our customers to deliver exceptional client experiences and effortlessly manage their appointments, clients, sales, staff, stock, reporting and more.
Our customers are our sun and we believe that a seamless and memorable customer experience is driven by the employee experience that our people have within Timely. We live and breath our values, including ‘Bring your whole self to work’. We celebrate the things that make us individual at Timely and believe that better decisions are made and better products are created when people can be themselves.
We’re not your average tech company. We operate in a clustered remote model with 80+ people spread across Dunedin, Wellington, Auckland, Melbourne and Greater London. We hire people who make the most of #timelylife and are able to balance their personal and professional priorities well. We truly look after our people, so at Timely you can expect a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including a wellness allowance and professional development fund.
What you’ll do
The core purpose of the Customer Success Manager is to work with our largest, most valuable customers and ensure they’re getting the most out of the product. They’ll act as a conduit between the customer and the business and make sure their needs are communicated to the relevant teams. They’ll also be the mechanism that drives revenue expansion and revenue retention through the relationships they build.
This role will help Timely achieve its goals by:
- Being a conduit between the customer and the business and make sure their needs are communicated to the relevant teams.
- Driving revenue expansion and revenue retention through the relationships they build.
- Previous experience in a SaaS business is critical, you will need to demonstrate sound knowledge of a recurring revenue business
- Knowledge or experience within the Hair and Beauty industry is a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to establish, build and ignite customer accounts
- Work primarily from home, but you’ll relish the opportunity to get out there any meet your clients and work from our offices with your team mates
- We’ll set you up with all the shiny new equipment you’ll need
- Wellness is a big priority of ours so we’ll set you up with an annual allowance to support your wellness needs
- Annual professional development budget
This role would ideally be based out of Dunedin, Wellington, Auckand or Melbourne. Applications close when we find the right person.
People join us because they want to belong to a company that walks the walk and actually puts their people first. Sound good to you? Don’t wait any longer…click ‘Apply’ and we can chat!