Customer Success Import Analyst
Timely is the world’s smartest appointment booking software servicing over 38,000 users in the hair, beauty, and wellness industries all over the world. Our beautiful, user-friendly platform allows our customers to deliver exceptional client experiences and effortlessly manage their appointments, clients, sales, staff, stock, reporting and more.
Our customers are our sun and we believe that a seamless and memorable customer experience is the outcome of the experience that our people have within Timely. We live and breath our values, including ‘Bring your whole self to work’. We celebrate the things that make us individual at Timely and believe that better decisions are made and better products are created when people can be themselves.
We welcome and include people from all backgrounds and strive to make everyone feel like they belong at Timely.
We’re not your average tech company. We operate in a clustered remote model with 80+ people spread across Dunedin, Wellington, Auckland, Melbourne and Greater London. Our people make the most of #timelylife and are able to balance their personal and professional priorities well. We truly look after our people, so at Timely you can expect a fair remuneration and benefits package, including a wellness allowance and professional development fund.
What you’ll do
The core purpose of the Customer Success Import Analyst is to help our activated customers get their data imported into the critical areas of the platform that will make them successful.
As one of the people responsible for importing data from their old systems, you’ll be an integral part of our team. You’ll get to know the people behind the attachment-heavy emails, be friendly, funny, patient, honest…and you’ll put them at ease through the transition of a system that sits at the heart of their business.
Our team has built a bunch of great tools we use to import data, but there’s often much spreadsheet wrangling to do first. You don’t sweat at the prospect of tidying up a messy sheet, the odd macro or powershell script to ensure we have clean, usable data.
- Excellent Spreadsheet skills
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- A high attention to detail
- Experience with Windows and Mac OS
- Understanding of Power Shell Scripts a plus
- Experience with TeamViewer a plus
Benefits & Additional Information
- This is a 6 month fixed term role, full time position
- Ideally based in Dunedin
- You’ll work from home but have access to office space when you need to collaborate or need a change of scene
- We provide all the shiny new equipment you’ll need, a health & wellbeing budget as well as a fully-funded professional development allowance which you can use for extra training, conferences, workshops, etc
- Start date Mid-July
- You must be legally entitled to work in NZ
People join us because they want to belong to a company that walks the walk and actually puts their people first. Sound good to you? Don’t wait any longer…click ‘Apply’ and we can connect!