Customer Success Coach
We honestly believe that Timely is the best solution in the market for beauty and wellness customers, and we want to be able to show our customers that. That’s where this role comes in…
You’ll help our customers go from a freshly activated account, and get them set up in the key areas of the platform that will make them successful. You’ll help them get their services set up, add all of their staff, set up their automated reminder messages, and make sure they’ve downloaded the iOS app so they can manage their business on the move. You’ll also act as the interface between the customer and our crack data migration team. The aim of the game is a successful customer who is getting the absolute maximum out of our solution.
While this isn’t a “sales” role, it will definitely involve selling. You’ll need to carry on the conversation that the sales team have had and reinforce the value of Timely. You will need to be sales savvy as you’ll be required to pitch the value of the wider solution and encourage customers to adopt new ways of using the platform. You’ll be compensated by a combination of base salary, and incentive payments based on how many features you’ve helped a customer activate in their onboarding journey.
You’ll be be working with our most valuable customers. So you’ll need to be an excellent communicator and capable of quickly building a rapport. You’ll be a problem solver, but you’ll also be a deft hand at handling objections and guiding conversations. You’ll be just as comfortable on the phone as you are via chat or email.
We’re trying new things so that we can expand and grow. We have a plan, but we’ll need versatile people who are happy working in a rapidly changing environment.
A typical day might look like:
- Engaging with our most successful customers to help get them set up and online
- Helping solve our customers’ problems and handle any objections that may come up in the post sale period
- Developing a rapport with our most valuable customers and deliver an excellent level of service that represents the quality of service our customers can expect from every engagement with Timely
- Acting as a liaison between our new customers and the data import team
Does this sound like you?
- You’ll have previous experience in a customer support or sales role
- SaaS experience will be a big plus, but not essential
- Some experience in the beauty and well-being industry will be a plus
- You’re an incredible communicator: you’re friendly and relaxed, and take pride in everything you produce . You fuss over details, and lazy grammar and typos bug you. You have a friendly, confident phone manner, and the idea of jumping on the phone to talk to people from around the world excites you.
- You understand people and business: you relate well to small business owners, and naturally empathise with the challenges they face every day.
- You have a sales driven personality and understand the difference between features and benefits: you can quickly apply that thinking to help businesses see the real-world value of what Timely does, and achieve the things that are most important to them.
- You’re the most motivated person you know: you’re the Energizer bunny, getting things done, juggling and prioritising naturally where you need to. You like to think, reflect and plan, but when it’s all said and done…you’re a doer.
- You live a connected digital life: technology is your thing, and you’re comfortable using any web app that gets thrown at you.
- You’re a positive, happy person who listens to others: you’re genuine and transparent in your interactions with people, and don’t need to leave your ego at the door because, well, you don’t have one.
Other things you need to know:
- This role is full time, permanent
- Ideally we’re looking for someone to be based in Melbourne, but if you’re based in Dunedin then we’d like to hear from you too!
- We’ll set you up with all the shiny new equipment you’ll need
- You’ll have access to a professional development & wellness budgets
- You will work from home but will have access to office space when you need to collab or need a change of scene
- You must be legally entitled to work in NZ or Australia
- Start date ASAP
- Applications close when we the right person!