Country Manager - UK
Timely is an early stage company growing rapidly. 2018 was a huge year for us – our headcount doubled and we started laying some serious foundations to scale up. We have an established customer base in the UK and a small team in place, and now we’re looking for a leader to take our market presence to the next level.
If you’re a sales leader with strong commercial experience in SaaS environments, you want to be in at the beginning and you’re keen to grow with the company, then please read on.
This is a big role..
- You’ll report to the Chief Commercial Officer and manage the day-to-day activities of UK sales and customer operations teams. i.e. pipeline management, activity management, monitoring delivery against targets. This includes owning the sales target for the region.
- You’ll manage the end to end UK customer lifecycle from lead generation, sales cycle, onboarding, support and account management. You’ll have support from the APAC based Support and Success leaders, however day to day execution and decision making will be down to you.
- You’ll own the UK commercial strategy and build out outbound lead generation function in order to build on our current market presence, with the appropriate local flavour.
- You’ll work closely with our product and marketing teams to shape Timely’s UK value proposition
- You’ll lead the current UK team and put the foundation in place for the team to grow – it’s important to us that our UK team embody the essence of the Timely culture.
- You’ll work to build the Timely brand to scale successfully in the UK marketplace with a planned and ambitious approach, being supported by our NZ-based marketing team.
- You’ll be a strong brand ambassador – fostering and leveraging industry relevant partner and influencer relationships to further Timely’s reach.
Does this sound like you?
- You have strong B2B and consultative sales experience and you’ve succeeded in a revenue generation role in the UK.
- Your B2B experience has largely been with small business customers – ideally hospitality or even more ideally, the hair / beauty industry.
- You’re familiar with the consumer service landscape and you’re able to contextualise the Timely solution into that landscape.
- This isn’t your first rodeo – you have a track record of high performance in a hands-on leadership position.
- You’d describe yourself as autonomous character – you must be comfortable taking responsibility for your own targets and day-to-day organisation in order to meet those.
- You’re comfortable at every step in the sales cycle and are able to think strategically with enterprise level clients. You have a passion for and experience in finding, educating and closing high profile deals, then growing those client relationships into
- You’re a team player through and through. You have a flexible and can-do attitude, and you take ownership for results. As a young and small team, everybody works together to make things happen and you’ll be an integral part of that.