Timely Product Roadmap – Here’s What’s Just Around the Corner
Welcome to another update! We’re super excited to highlight some powerful new tools we’ll be rolling out over the next couple of months; helping you to grow your business and deliver better client experiences.
1. Customise your client consultations with Consult for Timely
We’re buzzing with the latest update to our first consultation app due out next month!
- You can put together your own consultation forms using the easy form builder, with questions tailored to your clients and business.
- Whether your business is a hair salon, medi-spa, massage therapist, naturopath or something else, you can now build intake forms and consultation forms that do exactly what you need.
- If you don’t want to create your own, you can access our expert forms, supplied by leading industry educators. Use them as-is or customise the forms to work for your business (more of these to come!).
- Go completely paperless by connecting completed consultations and intake forms to your client’s record in Timely, so everything is in one place.
- Share templates with everyone in your business and decide who has edit access, giving you full control over the service experience you and your team deliver.
The options are endless! Consult for Timely is an iOS app that’s free to download and use. It works perfectly with Timely so you can streamline and simplify your consultations, ensuring you and your client are on the same page before the service begins. A great consultation process can protect your business’ brand, reputation, and bottom line…and by switching from paper to digital forms, you’re not only saving time but saving the planet too.
Not a Timely customer? That’s a crying shame, but don’t worry. You can use the app too – you don’t need to be a Timely customer.
2. Build your business with targeted campaign marketing using SMS
SMS is the undercover game-changer for your business and it’s just become more powerful with Timely. With the latest release, due out in late-May, you’ll be able to run targeted campaigns. You get to control who gets your marketing messages, giving you an affordable marketing super-power that will help grow sales and revenue. First up are improvements to the usability of bulk SMS, then we’re adding a whole lot more control with filters that include targeting clients by:
- The appointment status (i.e. confirmed, penciled or canceled)
- Staff member
- Business location (if you have more than one)
- Appointment date
- And whether the client is a VIP
3. See your most important information at a glance with updates to your Dashboard
Your Dashboard gives you a birds-eye view of your business, letting you see the most important numbers at a glance. Soon you’ll also be able to take full control over the date ranges you report on and compare. This makes it easy to set targets and measure staff performance. We’re also making improvements to how the information is displayed, so you can quickly understand your business’ performance, and where your income is coming from.
4. Keep your stock levels up to date automatically when new stock arrives
We know you’ve been itching for this, and we’re thrilled to confirm that this quarter we’ll be adding the ability to automatically ‘receipt’ new stock orders in when they arrive with the tap of a button.
5. Loyalty is in the works!
The details of this one are well under-wraps, but we can’t wait to tell you more in the coming months. EXCITING!
6. Take greater control of what your staff can do in Timely
We know keeping your business data safe and secure is critical to your business, so you’ll be pleased to know that we’ve upped the controls over what your staff can do in Timely (without your explicit permission). First up is restricting the ability to delete sales invoices and payments. You can set this up right now by heading to Staff access > Sales and selecting who you want to give access to.
Next up we’ll be adding the ability to lock down access so that staff can only see information relevant to their location.
We want to hear from you
The way we build new features in Timely is based on your feedback. That means we sometimes only release a ‘minimal solution’ to the problem we’ve identified and then we improve it based on what you say is missing – we call this fast-follows. This means we can solve your problems faster and we know we are building things you love and use. To get in touch, either comment below or email us at [email protected]