We’ve got a BIG announcement: introducing new Timely packages
Read on to find out what these changes involve and what this means for you (spoiler alert: there's more features, next level SMS marketing, and plans tailored to your business needs).
With more than 36,000 people using Timely globally, we’ve evolved a lot since we first launched as simple appointment scheduling software to a handful of people six years ago. In the past 12 months, we’ve released over 500 new product updates (that’s two a day), and it’s humbling to see that you’ve noticed.
One thing that hasn’t changed, though, is our commitment to making an easy-to-use and beautiful-to-look-at tool that helps you run your business. It’s been an evolution. And your feedback continues to shape our direction.
This is true right through to today where we’re excited to launch four new packages that have been designed to suit your business and ambitions.
Announcing four new packages
From simple appointment software to a complete business management tool that saves you time, maximises your profit and delivers an exceptional client experience, new package highlights include:
- Four packages to suit your business stage and needs
- A generous monthly SMS allocation is now included in our packages
- Free two-way messaging. Clients can reply and it won’t use up any of your included SMS
- You now get two months free when you select to pay annually
- You can upgrade and downgrade your package at any time from your Timely account
- We still don’t do contracts or set-up fees – and your data is yours forever
- We’re adding some exciting new features – read on to find out more
The power of SMS is now included in your plan
We’ve heard that you don’t love paying for SMS, but you absolutely love the power it delivers. We want everyone who uses Timely to benefit from the value of SMS – so we’ve included a generous amount in your package*. Whoopee!
Our analysis shows that Timely businesses that use SMS have a 28% lower no-show and cancellation rate than those that don’t. On average, this is worth AU$5,438k per year. That extra revenue is pretty enticing!
There is so much you can do with our two-way SMS beyond simple appointment reminders and confirmations. Now it’s at your fingertips. Exciting!
- Send automated thank you and aftercare instruction messages that strengthen client relationships and the service you offer
- Request ratings and reviews that grow your brand, credibility and SEO search rankings
- Send friendly re-book reminders – encourage clients that you haven’t seen for a while to make an appointment
- Respond to messages directly from Timely’s web or mobile app and have rapid two-way conversations with your clients.
We’re most excited about where we’re heading next, and what that will mean for people that use Timely. These new packages are just a small part of how we’re making Timely smarter, easier to use, and even more beautiful. We’re keeping a razor-sharp focus on these four themes:
- Delivering an exceptional client experience
- Running your business as efficiently as possible
- Helping you build a respected and renowned brand
- Turning your passion into profit
We’ll start by delivering some new features that we think you’ll love over the coming months:
Targeted SMS marketing: Send targeted campaigns to increase retention, grow sales, run promotions, generate new clients, or whatever else your business needs.
Digital consultations: Create custom consultation forms that will sit on your clients’ record in Timely.
Loyalty: It’s coming – you’ll soon be able to recognise and reward those amazing loyal clients.
Client app: We said we want to help you deliver an exceptional client experience and we’ve got something big coming. Stay tuned for our client app that will allow you to offer your clients even more.
Sure, we all love new things. That doesn’t mean we’ll neglect the core Timely features that you love and use every day. Over the coming months, we’ll be improving Timely’s mobile experience, online booking, payments, stock management and much much more.
What’s changing for our existing customers?
Nothing will change for you on the 1st of May when these packages become available for new customers. We’ll be in touch with each of you individually over the next few months to chat about the best solution for you. You’ll still have access to everything you use now, so you can continue to focus on your clients and your business.
We’re extremely grateful for all of your support to date and you can be sure we’ll make any future changes for you, easy and fair.
As always, we love hearing from you and value your feedback. You can get in touch with our world-class support team; [email protected] with any questions you might have.
*Included SMS varies by package and staff size.